WildFly, Arquillian, Testcontainers, and Kafka
Back again with another Testcontainers example. This time, though, the environment is a bit different. We’ll be looking at a Jakarta EE application using WildFly and MicroProfile Reactive Messaging (MP RM), and we’re going to test it using Arquillian and Testcontainers. Let’s get to it. :)
Exporting Arquillian Archives
A big part of the testing we do on WildFly involves in-container testing, for which we use Arquillian. It’s a great tool when it works right, but sometimes things don’t. When that happens, I find it helpful to examine the archives that the tests produce. Fortunately, Arquillian makes that easy if you know that magic words, and they’re not easy to find, so I’m going to fix that here. :P
Gradle + Arquillian + GlassFish Embedded
I’ve recently been migrating all of my personal projects to Gradle. Since I use Arquillian, that means migrating that part of the build as well. However, being still fairly new to Gradle, how to handle that integration wasn’t immediately obvious. Thanks to Benjamin Muschko and Aslak Knutsen, I’ve finally gotten a working setup.
A Simple OAuth2 Client and Server Example: Part II
In the last post, we took a look at the server side of our OAuth2 system. In this post, we’ll take a quick look at the unit tests that will act as TheUser.